The Muladhara or root chakra is the fount of your life source energy, known as chi…
Scripting with the Law of Attraction is a powerful practice that uses visualization and manifestation. Even if you are not a fan of writing, this technique requires no writing skills, no artistic style, or no literary knowledge. There are only a few simple rules you need to follow, and they are quite easy.
What Do I Need To Start Scripting The Law Of Attraction?
To start writing, first decide if you want to manifest your desires on a piece of paper or in a journal. Most people prefer buying a brand new notebook because it helps you keep things in one place and organize your writing better. A journal also helps you to expand more on your manifestations and keep developing on a daily basis. Getting in the habit of daily writing enables you to set your mood for the day and increase your motivation to take action towards your goals.
Before you start scripting, make sure you are clear with what you want to manifest. Here are some simple steps to follow before you start writing:
- Be as clear as you can be with your wishes. You can wish for anything you want, whether it’s a big house, a loving relationship, your dream job.
- Set your intentions straight. It is crucial to have good intentions not only for yourself but also for others around you, and even for everyone else you don’t even know. Make sure to always have the best of intentions in your heart. Never use the Law of Attraction to wish for harm upon anyone. Be clear about how your wishes, once they become reality, will benefit you, those around you, and the entire Universe. Always think about how you can help others and how their lives will become better because of your wish fulfillment.
- Separate the things you are manifesting and visualizing. There is nothing wrong with having more than one wish. You can have as many wishes as you want. One good reason why you should maybe consider buying a journal is that you can separate it into different sections. For instance, you can dedicate one section to your business and finances, another one to your relationship and love life, and one to your health, so on and so forth. This method is efficient for staying organized.
- You can practice scripting at any time of the day. However, if you are planning on journaling daily, it is better to write first thing in the morning. This way, you can set the mood for the day and be more productive. Because writing helps you visualize your dreams and desires, and this raises your vibrations.
Why is scripting important for the Law of Attraction to work?
Scripting is important for mainly two reasons: Clear manifestation, and vivid visualization. When we are manifesting, we send our message out into the Universe by channeling with the higher vibrations. Our manifestation helps us connect with the higher powers of the Universe. It doesn’t have to be a religious figure. It can be for some, but for others, it is the creative power, a higher spiritual existence, God, Allah, whatever it might be. Your truth is your truth, and your beliefs will guide you in your way of communicating.
On the other hand, visualization is a powerful method to bring your thoughts and dreams into a visual dimension. Imagine your life as if you are already living it, it is the movie of your life. Everything you dream of is now happening in real-time before your eyes. Try to be as realistic as you can when you visualize your wishes.
How to start scripting to get the life you want?
There are only a few simple rules to follow here. You don’t need to worry about it since they will become second nature to you in no time.
- I am / I have: When you are scripting your desires to make the Law of Attraction work for you, you have to believe it before anything. Your mindset is the most important part of this practice. When you start your sentences with “I want” or “I need”, what you are doing is manifesting from a scarcity mindset. Saying “I want” or “I need” sends the message that you don’t have it. It puts you right into the scarcity mindset. Remember that we communicate with the Universe through vibrations and frequencies. Everything in the Universe, living or nonliving, has a certain vibration. All of these thoughts, people, objects, things are infinitely intertwined through vibrations. This is what the Universe receives from you. If you send your message out there from a low frequency, you get more of the same. Therefore, the golden rule is to live your life and communicate with the Universe from a higher frequency, so you receive from a higher frequency. Remember, you are already living your dream life, you already have the love of our dreams, you already have abundance. Instead of saying “I want a house up in the mountains”, you need to say “I have a house in the mountains” or “I am living in my amazing house up in the mountains.” This is how you raise your vibration, increase your motivation, and set your intentions.
- Always use the present tense. Present simple or present continuous is your tense. Instead of saying “By 2022, I will be married to the love of my life”, you should say “I am married to the love of my life, and love is abundant in my relationship”. When you use the future tense, you still act from a scarcity mindset, sending the message of not having something yet. But remember, you already have it. You have everything you need.
- Visualize like a pro. Get a clear picture in your head, as if you are watching a movie. Imagine the smallest details. It might be difficult at first. For this exercise, it is better to choose a quiet and peaceful place, and the time of the day so you can meditate. External noises can be distracting. Visualizing early in the morning before you start your day, or at night before you go to sleep while lying in your bed are the best times to do it. Close your eyes. Imagine yourself as if you are already living your dream. You are in it, in the present. Your brain will start releasing hormones like dopamine and serotonin that are called happiness hormones.
These hormones will help you relax, feel more motivated and positive. You can visualize it in different ways. You can watch it as a third party. you can watch your life in front of you, and yourself as the main character of the story. You can also visualize it as the narrator. You are dreaming of the story and in it at the same time. It is unfolding in real-time. You are in total control of everything.
Scripting has more benefits than just raising your vibration. It makes you a more positive person. It teaches you gratitude, self-love, and respect. It makes you kinder and more appreciative. The golden rule of the Law of Attraction is that like attracts like. The more you feel love and kindness, the more of it you will receive.
Like This Article? Pin it on Pinterest